What are check out requirements?
- CHECK OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 10:00 A.M.Keys must be returned to our office (unless owner wants them left on table) or a $25.00 key charge will be deducted from your security deposit. Once you return the Key you are not to return to the cottage. Dump passes must be returned to our office or a $50.00 dump pass charge will be deducted from your security deposit. Unless the dump pass was at the cottage – then it must be returned to where you found it.
- Please keep in mind that we do not have a cleaning service so it is important that you leave the cottage clean and ready for the next guests. We do have someone check the cottage after your departure. If we do have to clean the cottage after you check out, a cleaning fee of $40 will be deducted from your security deposit. You are expected to: > Vacuum/Sweep floors. > Make sure kitchen is cleaned & all surfaces are wiped down. > Make sure there is no food left in the following and they are wiped out: fridge, toaster ovens, microwaves, toaster and that there are no coffee grinds left in coffee makers. > Make sure that the bathroom is cleaned. > Make sure stovetop, oven & outside Grill(s) is clean. > Make sure that the yard is picked up, such as… picking up cigarette butts, bottle caps, dog poop, etc. from yard
- Make sure ALL lights are out, ALL doors are locked (unless key is left on table) & ALL windows are shut/locked.
- Make sure that all trash receptacles inside the cottage are empty & wiped out and trash is removed from premises using the dump pass provided (unless you have chosen ahead of time to use our service of having your trash picked up), then please put trash where it can be easily seen for the person picking it up.
- FOUR – 30gal.bag limit please for this service. Please put returnables and aluminum in a separate bag (not counted as 1 of the 4) and have trash out for pick-up no later than 10am… If you have more than the 4 bag limit, $5.00 for each additional bag will be held from your security deposit.
What does pets negotiable mean?
It means that some owners may or may not except cats, birds, large dogs, only a certain number of pets or perhaps only hypo-allergenic pets. Some owners may require that dogs be leashed at all times. Some may have restricted areas within the cottage and some owners may require a Pet Deposit (usually refundable). If you or any of your visitors intend on bringing a pet with you, please discuse it with the person booking your reservation.